Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sugar Slugs in the Tomatoes


I had to be in town yesterday morning, and when I came home, my husband had errands to run. He left and I went out to do my thing....wander around the yard and gardens...check what's growing, what needs moved, deadheaded, etc., and just enjoy.

I was checking for ripe tomatoes - and found these Sugar Slugs! I just burst out laughing. Terry has a twisted sense of humor and is always leaving me funny notes or things.

These "slugs" began life as Circus Peanuts. I am addicted to them. And T eats his share of them, too! We buy them a dozen bags at time from Wal-Mart (sorry, Cindra). After all, as I keep saying, they are FAT FREE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, mama, ya both have too much time on your hands! But this picture cracked me up. Terry really is very funny. Love you. xoxoxoxo

Charlene Amsden said...

What a riot. Life with Terry can't be boring.

Fat free or not those things aren't good for you -- aside from that they taste only like sweetened dye and preservatives to me. Loved them when I was a kid, though -- and I still had a fondness for candy corn.

Kat Campbell said...

That's hysterical! I love those darn things too, and they really aren't good for us, but they make really cute slugs!