Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday, Melissa


Today is my son's wife's birthday. Melissa is a another of the special women in our family. She's overcome some pretty good sized obstacles in her early life, and is one strong, empowered woman! Melissa is a stay-at-home mom with four kids, no small feat, especially when you take into account that she takes care of my son, too! (I told you he was a baby! Probably requires more care than all 4 of the kids). I not only love Melissa because she is my daughter-in-law, I admire her greatly. She has an innate sense of who she is and where she's going. I am always in awe of the woman she is!

6 comments:

Louisiana said...

oh my another great many words of someone who sound very special. Happy Birthday Melissa! Congratulations in the celebratory day and for having such a wonderful family of 4 or 5, lol...You sound like such a lovely woman. Many, more years of joy and health to you.

Charlene Amsden said...

Send Melissa birthday wishes from me, too. And I suppose you can say, "hi," to that guy she's married to as well.

Just Tom said...

What a nice tribute! Aren't they lucky to have you in their life. Send my birthday wishes to Melissa as well and I'm sure Cindra would say the same if she were here.

Hello to the T Man. Son-in-Law

Jackie's Garden said...

Tom, I'll do that. Hope you are all faring well with Cindra away. Love to all of you.

Jackie's Garden said...

Chana and Quilly-Sister....I passed along your wishes. Thank you both - you're sweeties!

Jackie's Garden said...

Chana - how sweet! Thank you from Melissa (and me).

Cindra - now, really? should you be talking? What do I do for you?!