Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lazy Day Schedule

Ahhhhhhh, Sunday. This is what Miss Kitty and I like to do on our lazy day schedule! She always sleeps on her back - a very strange cat.

Actually, I like a nap no matter what the schedule is for the day! We were out in the yard or garden usually by 6 a.m. every day this summer, and again in the evenings until after 9 p.m. - but with a record number of days over 90 degrees - early afternoon was too hot to work outside, and perfect for napping! I loved it.

Starting tomorrow, I'll have to guage garden and yard work by when it's warm enough to be out there. The weather has changed here and winter is definitely in the air. And there is SOOO much to be done before it snows....bulbs planted, old plants taken out, new plants put in, seeds harvested, flowers moved around...I love it all!

5 comments:

Neoma said...

This is the problem with letting your sister Quilly have access to your blog, you just don't know what she might post. If I were you I would be sure and lock the bathroom door.......

You look so peacefull.......both of you. :)

By the way, I love your fishpond.

Charlene Amsden said...

Sweet dreams, Sissy.

Jackie's Garden said...

Thanks, Nea, I love that pond, too. My hubby of 5 years dug it for me, when I moved up here on the hill, so that I could have my koi.

Jackie's Garden said...

Yes, little sister, DO get some sleep! And by the way, thanks for fixing my "return button fever" mess! xoxoxoxox

Neoma said...

by the way, I think the blog is beautiful, very gardenesque......:)

Love the green....